Dinner tonight: Black beans, garbanzo beans, spinach, tomatoes, onions, scallions, mushroom, and chicken spiced with cumin, turmeric and paprika. So good. SOOO FULL. But I worked out before so it was all worth it. Every bite.
I didn’t weigh myself today. And I am not going to weigh myself tomorrow. I don’t care.
I am bloated and that scares me a little. But it’s probably because my body isn’t used to eating. Supposedly I can “maintain” weight eating 2400 calories with as much as I work out. Yet I am struggling with about half that. I know gaining weight will be a hard process, but in the end it will build up my strength and metabolism to what it used to be.
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)